COVID-19 UPDATE – CHARTERS WILL BE OPERATNG NORMALLY IN 2023. MASKS ARE OPTIONAL.
Capt. Dave Rimmer offers premier fly and light tackle saltwater fishing for striped bass and bluefish on the Merrimack River, Joppa Flats and waters surrounding Plum Island and Crane Beach in Massachusetts.
Joppa Charters – Your Newburyport saltwater fly fishing and light tackle connection.
- owned and operated by Capt. Dave Rimmer since 2002
- fish aboard a comfortable, seaworthy 2019 Pathfinder 2200TRS bayboat powered with a Yamaha 4-stroke 200hp
- 4, 6, and 8 hour charters available
- fish top end equipment like Orvis, Tibor, Abel, Loomis, Penn and Shimano
- custom flies supplied
- fish rips, sandbars, deep channels and flats
- chase schoolies all day or focus on big fish – your call
- learn about natural history from a career biologist and conservationist
- a great gift for friend, co-worker, husband, parent. Gift certificates available.
- If you are passionate about saltwater fishing, Joppa Charters is your place.